Sorry it has been so long since I have updated. It has been a difficult start emotionally to the new school year. Every year it is more difficult leaving my girls at the end of the summer. Oh, that part of me wishes Matt had a corporate job so that I could stay home. But then in this economy I am thankful that both of us have job security. Oh, and in the morning G is fine and M is practically leaping out of our arms to go to Mrs. Linda or Mr. Mark. So, bittersweet I guess.
Here's the good news bad news part as the title pointed out. M now weighs 21 pounds! She is about 2 weeks over 17 months. The bad news is we found out she has gained because she had to go to the doctor for a sinus infection and the doctor also discovered some really gross white puss on her tonsils. I got to see it - yuck! We should buy stock in Puffs the way we are going through them right now.
Quinoa Salad with Grilled Vegetables
1 year ago
1 comment:
I hope everyone feels better soon! And don't feel bad about heading back to school - you're a great Mommy and your girls have a great role model!
Post a Comment