I finally took G for her first big girl haircut. It was long overdue, but I just couldn't find anyplace I was happy with. I went into a few of the kids only haircut places, and they were just the rows of chairs out open in the salon. I knew that would never work for G to have so many unfamiliar faces looking at her. I found Erin when I went in to buy some nail polish. She is located in a beauty supply store and has her own private room. I figured I would give her a try since I was having no luck otherwise. It turns out that she was great with G and G listened and did everything Erin asked her to do. You can tell in the pictures how serious she was, but at least she wasn't crying!
Quinoa Salad with Grilled Vegetables
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment