Friday, May 21, 2010

Opinions of a 2 year old

This morning I woke M up and brought over the shorts and shirt she was going to wear. She told me, "No, no! No shirt!!" So, I opened the closet and pulled out a purple and green dress to which she responded, "Wear that Mommy! Purple dress!" G started getting very picky about the clothes she wore before age 2, and I thought it was just her. Now, to have another that just turned 2 doing this -- is it the age, personality, genetics?

3 comments:

chelle1113 said...

Eli wants to wear his PJs everyday...long sleeve footy dinosaur PJs!!! Let's chalk it up to being 2 =) Hey...soon it will just be swimsuits...that's EASY!!!

KrisKay said...

It's funny Kayson (my 9 year old) could pretty much care less what he wears... but Kouper (2 year old) usually has an opinion!

Grammy said...

IT IS PERSONALITY AND DEFINITELY GENETICS (FROM HER MOM) HA!!!